Exclusive Interview with our ReverbNation winner, Los Angeles The Eiffels!
Just off the Vans Warped Tour, and seeing their music featured on MTV, the new Rock Band 4 video game, and Firefly Music Festival's list of Big Break Artists, The Eiffels return with the same diabolically catchy hooks and an even bigger sound.
Relix Magazine calls The Eiffels' "sleek dance rock...contagious." Yahoo Music says the "buzz band has the music scene in a swirl with their catchy '80's synth pop." And Paste Magazine calls them "a sweet spot between indie-pop and rock."
The week of its release, their debut EP was hailed by Baeble Music as an “opening salvo that any band would dream of,” and was the 15th most added record on U.S. college radio. They’ve since seen spins from stations like Los Angeles’ KROQ and KLOS, and San Diego’s 91X and Z90.
1. Who are you as an artist? What is your story?
We're a indie-pop / dance rock band from Los Angeles.
2. Who are some of your favorite artists and music influences?
Classic rock and pop from the 70's and 80's.
3. What is makes your music worth it? To the world? To your fans?
Every part of our music comes from the heart and is genuine.
4. What is the future of music and the industry?
Streaming and innovating live experiences
5. What is the (spiritual, political, social, etc pick one) message of your music?
Creating our music is a therapy for us.
6. What is your main inspirational philosophy in life? Favorite quote?
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do"